Special Offers & News
HOTEL POLICIES & USEFUL INFO
Kedros Villas policies
- Rates are quoted in Euro, per room, per night and include breakfast and all taxes, except for the overnight stay tax, which is EUR 0.50 per room, per night.
- A valid credit card with a matching ID or passport are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Euroline, Diners, Discover, and Union Pay.
- Breakfast is served from 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
- The swimming pool is open from 8.00 am until sunset.
- Pets are not allowed, only service dogs are allowed.
- Smoking is permitted only outdoors.
- Check-in time is 3.00 p.m. and check-out time 11.00 a.m. Early check-in and late check-out are available upon request and are subject to availability (fees may apply, please enquire).
- You are kindly requested to inform us about your arrival time up to one day before to make sure that your villa or suite is prepared the soonest possible.
Driving in Greece: a European or an international driving licence is required. You can convert your licence into an international one on www.e-ita.org.
The Electric Current in Greece is 230V AC (50Hz). Appliances from North America require a transformer and British ones an adaptor.
Capital of Greece: Athens
Official language: Greek
The currency: Euro (€)
International calling code of Greece: +30
Area code of Naxos: 2285
Time zone: GMT+2
Weather on Naxos