Special Offers & News
This page will be updated regularly when more information becomes available.
Τhe Greek government announced it will lift the ban on domestic travel on May 14 and abolish the imposed system that requires a text message for people to leave home, easing most of the lockdown restrictions still in place in the country to coincide with the official opening for international travelers.
More specifically, as of May 14:
• Those wishing to travel by ferry or plane to the Greek islands (except Evia and Lefkada) must present a vaccination certificate (14 days after the second dose) or a negative PCR, rapid or self-test, 72 to 24 hours prior to travelling.
• Airlines and ferry companies will be responsible for checking that all passengers carry the required documentation with them before boarding the plane or ferry. The measures will apply to all domestic and foreign travelers over the age of five (5).
• The country’s curfew will be pushed to 0:30 starting May 14. Music, however, will still not be allowed in cafes and restaurants until further notice.
• All museums will reopen for the public.
• In the retail sector, shops will return to their normal operations, abolishing the “click-away” and “click-in-shop” systems, retaining only social distancing, health, and safety rules.
We invite you to spend your holidays at Kedros Villas with comfort and safety!
Following the health protocol guidelines set by the Ministry of Health, we have taken the following measures:
- Our property is sanitized daily
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the hotel
- All staff members are supplied with personal protection equipment for their activities
- The health of our team members is being monitored daily
- Social distancing of 1.5 meters (5 feet) at all times.
- Staff areas and all back of the house are cleaned and sanitized regularly and thoroughly
- Arrivals are conveniently staggered so each guest can safely practise social distancing during their expected check-in
- Room keys are sanitized using approved disinfectant
- Our staff has been trained in full compliance with hygiene protocols
- Each villa and suite is sanitized prior to your arrival with extra care given at the following surfaces: door, refridgerator, cupboard and drawer handles, tables, lamps and chairs, lighting switches, curtains, closets and clothes hangers, hairdryer, bathroom, kitchen, telephone devices and remote controls, television, and litter bins. Fabrics are cleaned with the use of steam at over 70 °C.
- Housekeeping services are offered according to guest preference for daily, drop or no service.
Daily service: our team will access your room once daily to provide make-up service.
Drop service: our team will pick up and drop fresh linen, towels and amenities upon request.
No service: our team will not disturb your stay with housekeeping service.
- Linen is washed at a higher temperature
- Breakfast is à la carte (made-to-order) and is served outdoors. There is no buffet.
- Room service is offered at no extra charge
These protocols and measures are constantly being reviewed and adapted according to the latest information about COVID-19.
Kedros Villas has been awarded the “Health First” Certificate by the Greek Ministry of Tourism. This certificate indicates that we follow all recommended hygiene guidelines and protocols for your safety and peace of mind.
Information about travelling to Greece during the COVID-19 pandemic can be found on Destination Greece Health First.