This page will be updated regularly when more information becomes available.
We invite you to spend your holidays at Kedros Villas with comfort and safety!
Following the health protocol guidelines set by the Ministry of Health, we have taken the following measures:
- Our property is sanitized daily
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the hotel
- All staff members are supplied with personal protection equipment for their activities
- The health of our team members is being monitored daily
- Social distancing of 1.5 meters (5 feet) at all times.
- Staff areas and all back of the house are cleaned and sanitized regularly and thoroughly
- Arrivals are conveniently staggered so each guest can safely practise social distancing during their expected check-in
- Room keys are sanitized using approved disinfectant
- Our staff has been trained in full compliance with hygiene protocols
- Each villa and suite is sanitized prior to your arrival with extra care given at the following surfaces: door, refridgerator, cupboard and drawer handles, tables, lamps and chairs, lighting switches, curtains, closets and clothes hangers, hairdryer, bathroom, kitchen, telephone devices and remote controls, television, and litter bins. Fabrics are cleaned with the use of steam at over 70 °C.
- Housekeeping services are offered according to guest preference for daily, drop or no service. Daily service: our team will access your room once daily to provide make-up service. Drop service: our team will pick up and drop fresh linen, towels and amenities upon request. No service: our team will not disturb your stay with housekeeping service.
- Linen is washed at a higher temperature
- Breakfast is made-to-order and there is no buffet
- Room service is offered at no extra charge
These protocols and measures are constantly being reviewed and adapted according to the latest information about COVID-19.
Kedros Villas has been awarded the “Health First” Certificate by the Greek Ministry of Tourism. This certificate indicates that we follow all recommended hygiene guidelines and protocols for your safety and peace of mind.
Information about travelling to Greece during the COVID-19 pandemic can be found on Destination Greece Health First.
Hauptstadt von Griechenland: Athen
Währung: Euro (€)
Telefonvorwahl von Griechenland: +30
Telefonvorwahl von Naxos: 2285
Driving in Greece: a European or an international driving licence is required.
The Electric Current in Greece is 230V AC (50Hz). Appliances from North America require a transformer and British ones an adaptor.